Hobo doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: a cornfield
Born: 1 March 1993
Website: No Information
OoC Member Name: the worst
Occupation: amateur kazooer
Joined: 23-January 13
Last Seen: Aug 20 2017, 06:39 PM
Local Time: Aug 23 2017, 01:15 AM
306 posts (0.2 per day)
( 0.60% of total forum posts )
Jul 18 2017, 09:29 PM
Here's a list of plots/dynamics I'm lookin for!! A few of my chars aren't listed here because I'm not looking for anything big with them - they're still up for plotting if you have something specific in mind. If you're into any of these plots, hit me up here, through PM, or ideally in the cbox or hangouts, cause i like chatting stuff through.BEK
- looking for:
- FRIENDS, guy ones, or rough-and-tumble girls. People like her, economically, socially and ideologically - i don't want her out of her interpersonal comfort zone yet. Small-time criminals, shoplifters and vandals. A lot of breaking things, a lot of stealing things, and a lot of nihilistic millennial conversations about the very hilarious hopelessness of life while breaking and stealing things.
- UNPLEASANT ENCOUNTERS with pretty girls, who she fears and dislikes and won't realize for a while that she wants to smooch, blah blah, reaction formation and all those good good locked in a room together tropes.
- looking for:
- FRIENDS, calm and mature people who can take his yelling without ignoring it, or people who flatter him and don't mind that he's pretty awful. I want him to have someone he can heap praise and his own very cold affection on, and someone who knows that he refuses every offer twice before he picks it up on the third time. I'd rather not give him someone completely naive to his bad qualities or 100% positive about them, though, because: he's gotta learn something off of this, okay?
- CRUSHES, anyone who gives him the time of day and keeps vulgarity to a minimum, especially if they're respectable and rich, and especially if they aren't. I like unrequited pining things - the ideal is a chill person who lets him have his crush and puts up with him 9 times out of 10 and the 10th time calls him on his shit.
- looking for:
- DEBATE PARTNERS, also known as anyone richer or less liberal than him - i want messy arguments where no one's perfectly right or a wrong-headed scapegoat, stuff that ideally eventually makes both of them look at things differently, but only at the end of a really long road of stubbornness and narrow-mindedness from both of em.
- FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS, or as he sees it: love at first sight soulmates, who can or can not run for the hills at his 0 to 100 emotional intimacy. Sure, he's already in a committed relationship but free love, the heart wants what the heart wants, follow your bliss, etc, etc.
- looking for:
- FRIENDS, ideally laid back types who drink a lot and make bad decisions - i want threads mostly about the bad decisions.
- A GIRLFRIEND, somewhere in that middle ground between one night stand and true love, a relationship where they're mutually just kind of slumming it with each other, basically just dating because it's better than being alone - but with reciprocation/mutual attraction because otherwise it's just a bummer. Ideal if she's like, early twenties - i want this to be a bad fit and clearly not a smart move on his part.
Feb 16 2017, 10:15 AM
THE CHARACTER Q&A
Ever had a question you wanted to ask a character? WELL NOW YOU CAN!! Basically, this game is for asking characters a bunch of super personal questions and answering the questions your character gets.
This thread is for 1) signing up characters to receive questions in IC PMs, and 2) posting IC responses to PMed questions your character has received.
The last Q&A thread can be found here
Questions can be sent to any character listed in the address book below.***DON'T message any characters not listed in the address book!
These members haven't opted in to receive IC PMs and might not want to get a ton of really invasive questions sent to their characters, for some bizarre reason.
To get questions, you must OPT IN to receiving IC PMs. This is to keep people who don't want to play from being annoyed by getting a lot of questions they don't want to answer.
To opt in to the Character Q&A, fill out the following form for any characters you'd like to receive questions and post it in this thread with an alert for @ hobo
, or PM it to me!
|[code*][url=PM URL]First name Last name[/url][/code*]|
The PM URL can be found on an account's profile page under Contact Information. (screenshot here
Nov 13 2016, 06:49 PM
points at the title! I just wanted to make this official for people who haven't seen the cbox: I'm overseas for the rest of the month visiting my brother. I have a little downtime, so I'll still be poking my head in and maybe making a few posts, but please understand if I'm not exactly curent on my replies. I love you all very muchhhhh and will be back to full speed in December
Sep 22 2016, 02:59 PM
IC, decide who to
from the options given. Then give 3 new names.
Your character can't reply to a prompt if their name is given, but don't let that stop you from replying with another character, or this game will never get any play.
The day's top posters:
Nor de la Cruz, Adrienne Kang, Carrington Haigh
Active: Aug 20 2017, 06:39 PM
Active: Jul 15 2017, 07:28 PM