Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

a left-handed form of human endeavor, noir au w/ taylor
Adlai Babler
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 06:40 PM

vi

654 posts

21 years old

clerk @ kraken's closet

UMM Student

tracker

"Nothing, as far as I know," he says, which is not technically a lie. He keeps his nose clean and doesn't argue, but he knows he's not the boss's favorite. He can't pin down a reason for it. Too much ambition, maybe. A little bit proactive when he ought to hang back. "Somebody's gotta take the fall, might as well be a... non-essential personnel."

--------------------
PROFILE / AESTHETIC / MOODBOARD / SONGS
( 5'6 / SOFT / GRUMPY BABY / HE/HIM/THEY/THEM / ACCENT )
user posted image
PM
^
Parker Emery
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 12:41 AM

Taylor

1519 posts

20 years old

Biology / Criminology Major, Sophomore, & Waiter at Bernard's

MC Student

tracker

Parker lets out another breath of smoke, "A liability, that's for sure."

--------------------
profile || plot page || threads || blog || relationships || past || playlist || style
{ 5'8" || chainsmoker || downward spiral under wraps || west belfast (irish) accent }
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Adlai Babler
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 05:41 PM

vi

654 posts

21 years old

clerk @ kraken's closet

UMM Student

tracker

#suicide

"A liability," Adlai repeats, sighing softly and taking a drink of his coffee.

It's bitter. He tries not to wrinkle his nose, but he's never liked coffee. He doubts he ever will. "They're going to try to make it look like I did it. But they won't want the police to look too deep into it. I expect them to come for me, to make it look like I have killed myself out of guilt."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Parker Emery
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 08:50 PM

Taylor

1519 posts

20 years old

Biology / Criminology Major, Sophomore, & Waiter at Bernard's

MC Student

tracker

Parker pauses, his brow furrowing in thought, "And I assume this is something they've done before, right?"

But he doesn't wait for an answer as he lowers his cigarette,"So you're looking for protection, an alibi? Or you want me to see what I can do for Mr. Spade? Because unfortunately I'm going to have to insist on knowing whatever you can tell me about him and Kang that I don't already."

--------------------
profile || plot page || threads || blog || relationships || past || playlist || style
{ 5'8" || chainsmoker || downward spiral under wraps || west belfast (irish) accent }
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Adlai Babler
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 07:05 PM

vi

654 posts

21 years old

clerk @ kraken's closet

UMM Student

tracker

"Plenty of times," Adlai says grimly, shifting uncomfortably. He looks away from Parker, thinking.

He supposes he's already in too deep, already a marked man. He may as well explain what he can. He still doesn't trust Parker, doesn't want him knowing the extent of his connections to the criminal underworld, but he can be vague and still get Kang's dirt out in the open, at least.

"Kang is not as squeaky clean as you would imagine," he says. "He doesn't like to get his own hands dirty, but the man will do anything for political gain. His interns are not meant to know much about these dealings. Gerald Spade got in the way."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll