Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

like breaking glass, like here might shatter, [kat]
Parker Emery
 Posted: May 13 2017, 04:40 PM

Taylor

1360 posts

19 years old

Bio Major / Crim Minor & Waiter at Bernard's

MC Student

tracker

"Yeah, course," he says with a nod as he walks over to the sink. "I'm not the best with cleaning after myself either, always forget or just... don't have the energy. "

He turns the water on warm and rinses it out, setting it among the other dishes in the sink and then walks out so he can finally lay down. It's not comfortable, but looking around the room and up at the ceiling, he doesn't have a problem with that.

It's weird, knowing he's laying on the floor of someone he's watched the videos of when he was an ocean away and fighting through one of his toughest patches. To get the feeling that her and Jericho really seem to be kind people at their core is a great comfort when everything else has felt so fake and cruel.

It makes it much easier to fall asleep than he expected, though everything does feel sore once he starts to stir in the morning, blinking the tired blur from his eyes as he remembers where he is and lets out a small groan.

--------------------
profile || plot page || threads || blog || relationships || past || playlist || style
{ 5'8" || chainsmoker || downward spiral under wraps || west belfast (irish) accent }
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Kat de la Cruz
 Posted: May 14 2017, 11:15 AM

vi

200 posts

21 years old

let's player

Townspersons

tracker

When Parker wakes up, Jericho is still asleep and Kat is still awake. She's curled up on the futon with her laptop balanced in her lap, eyes fixed to the screen and headphones over her ears. She's finishing an Overwatch match as Parker stirs, pulling her headphones off and setting them aside so she can get up and move to the kitchen. She peeks down at him to make sure she doesn't step on him and, seeing that he's awake, gives him a tiny wave. "Oh, good morning."

--------------------
PROFILE / AESTHETIC / MOODBOARD / SONGS
( 5'0 / SOFT TUMMY / QUIETEST SAILOR MOUTH / SHE/HER/THEY/THEM/IT/ITS )
user posted image user posted image
PM
^
Parker Emery
 Posted: May 14 2017, 11:50 AM

Taylor

1360 posts

19 years old

MC Student

tracker

Parker rubs his eyes and gives an awkward smile to Kat as he starts to sit up. "Hey-"

He tries to scoot a bit out of the way so she can get up from the futon without stepping over him and he runs his hands through his hair to stop the back from sticking out every which way. He doesn't feel very rested, but then again he hardly ever does.

"What's the time?"

--------------------
profile || plot page || threads || blog || relationships || past || playlist || style
{ 5'8" || chainsmoker || downward spiral under wraps || west belfast (irish) accent }
PM
^
Kat de la Cruz
 Posted: May 14 2017, 12:58 PM

vi

200 posts

21 years old

let's player

Townspersons

tracker

Kat picks up her phone and glances at it. "6:08," she says, tucking her phone into her waistband and stepping around Parker to move into the kitchen. "Are you hungry? I was gonna make some toast. Or I could wake up Jer and bug him for pancakes."

--------------------
PM
^
Parker Emery
 Posted: May 14 2017, 07:03 PM

Taylor

1360 posts

19 years old

MC Student

tracker

Parker quietly groans again, pressing his hands against his eyes. "Shit, its early."

He's the kind of exhausted where he feels sick to his stomach and already isn't usually one for eating in the mornings, so just the idea of food makes his stomach churn. "Ah, no I'm fine..." he shakes his head.

Taking a deep breath, he pushes himself up from the floor, walking over to the outlet where his phone's plugged in. "Couldn't sleep?" He guesses, flipping his phone open and turning it on.

--------------------
PM
^
Kat de la Cruz
 Posted: May 15 2017, 05:16 AM

vi

200 posts

21 years old

let's player

Townspersons

tracker

Kat opens the loaf of bread and slots two pieces into the toaster before hopping up onto the counter and sitting cross-legged. "Usually can't," she shrugs. "I'm narcoleptic, so my sleep schedule's all fuckin' screwy. By which I mean, like, mostly nonexistent."

--------------------
PM
^
Parker Emery
 Posted: May 18 2017, 03:50 PM

Taylor

1360 posts

19 years old

MC Student

tracker

"Narcoleptic?" he asks while rubbing his eyes again, not entirely certain of what that means and too tired to hold back from asking.

--------------------
PM
^
Kat de la Cruz
 Posted: May 23 2017, 02:01 PM

vi

200 posts

21 years old

let's player

Townspersons

tracker

"It's a sleep disorder thing," she says with a shrug. "Basically I don't sleep at night or often and when I do it's naps."

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll