New Poll

If you don't kick them, Wilhelmina and Gabriela
Gabriela Martin
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 01:10 PM

N/A

N/A posts

years old

tracker

Confident the detective walked out ofthe principals office into the quiet halls of the school. Almost nothing had changed since she went here herself after all those years ago but again, nothing in this town really had.

A student here got caught with a joint a few days age and since he wasn't the first in a pretty short period of time the captain had decided to sent his rookie out on a little investigation. So Gabriela made her way to the teachers break room after speaking to the principal hoping the teacher were more interested in giving her some information than trying to make the school look good.

Not really interested in catching up with one of her old teachers Gabriela made her way to a woman about her age.

"Excuse me?" She asked as friendly as she could muster. "Can I maybe ask some questions?"

This post has been edited by Gabriela Martin: Oct 10 2016, 01:50 PM
^
Wilhelmina Audley
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 10:33 AM

Jazz

50 posts

26 years old

MHS English Teacher

Townspersons

tracker

She was grading a stack of papers when a voice made her turn. Expecting to see one of her colleagues, she was surprised when her eyes fell on a woman she'd never seen before.

Eyebrows raised, Mina nodded, before she gestured towards the other woman, offering her a seat at the end of the table.

It was hard not to notice the badge. "I'm happy to help however I can, but can I ask what this is about?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gabriela Martin
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 01:02 PM

N/A

N/A posts

years old

tracker

Gabriela took the seat that was offered to her with a polite nod before she looked up at the woman again.

"I'll get to that in a moment. I'm detective Martin from the MPD."

Gabriela took her badge of her belt to show the woman before she held out her other hand for her to shake. She didn't really know how seriously the MPD took protocol but for now she was just going to be the nicest and politest version of herself she could be.

"As you may know several students of this school have been caught with narcotics, primarily marijuana and my captain has ordered an investigation. Could you maybe tell me something about these students to aid this investigation? Like mutual friends they might have or secluded places on the school grounds they like to hang out."

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll