Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

virgil's revenge, open!
Szveina Ylvasdóttir
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:15 am

Bee

536 posts

19 years old

Pi Beta Phi Princess | Freshman

MC Student

tracker

Szveina leans up against the table, considering what Ingrid is saying. "That's pretty deep," she says lightly, smiling a teasing grin at the other girl. "Is that your own words or someone else's?"

--------------------
she's blonde for now yo
PMEmail
^
Ingrid Lohengramm
 Posted: Yesterday at 12:04 pm

abby

12 posts

19 years old

N/A

MC Student

tracker

"They're my words once I say them." Ingrid wily retorted. "But they went through a couple different people to get to me. So don't worry about my words, just pay attention to what I do."

She twirled and gestured grandly, speaking like a Shakespearean actor, "For deeds are your own. And deeds find words for themselves, don't they?" She relaxed her body again and returned to her previous tone. "That's Sophokles."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Szveina Ylvasdóttir
 Posted: Yesterday at 05:49 pm

Bee

536 posts

19 years old

Pi Beta Phi Princess | Freshman

MC Student

tracker

At the theatrics, Szveina giggles, hand over her mouth. She's quick, she's funny, and Szveina tries to take a moment herself to keep up. She hums, only one thing coming to mind, "All that I know about my life, it seems, I have learned in books. Sartre."

She's in a philosophy class this semester, and it certainly helps. Though it's not anything Ingrid needs to know right now.

"I like you," she decides, hands on her hips before she slips into her pocket to pull her phone out. "Here. I think it'd be really fun to exchange recommendations and stuff, and you seem pretty cool."

--------------------
she's blonde for now yo
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll