Welcome to Will to Live, a RP set in the fictional town of Monroeville, Maine. Orginally a small fishing village turned college town turned tourist trap, long-time locals are now outnumbered by newcomers in their ever-expanding hometown. Plots are primarily member-driven, with a wide range of interesting and diverse characters to interact with. Feel free to jump right in; fresh perspectives and ideas are always welcome.

board time
AUTUMN 2017

your friendly staff
PANDA | BEE | HOBO

Add Reply

Rumors and Drama, Oh My!
Taylor
 Posted: Jan 27 2017, 05:25 PM

Taylor

144 posts

21 years old

N/A

OoC Account

tracker

So there's this site called Your World of Text that I've mentioned to a few people in the cbox before. On a previous small town rp site that I was part of, it functioned as an IC anonymous rumors page / bathroom stall door for characters to write all their woes and dirty little secrets on. Or sometime like the apps Yik Yak or Whisper.

Characters also tended towards making some pretty creative lists like: Top 10 people in town that need a complete makeover to just not look like themselves at all because ew, Top 5 Kappa boys Madison Darlington looked best with, PBP Party Blacklist, etc.

I figure it can probably be used in place of the old rumors blog since that's not been active? Or can be incorporate it into another aspect of the site, idk? I know the mods/admins of the previous site i was on did monthly or every other month clearing of the board cause it could get pretty filled up + general site rules apply. but it's also an endless board and you can make links to certain coordinates for ease in finding stuff.

I always thought it added a really fun element to character interactions, so I figured I'd put the suggestion out there!!

This post has been edited by Taylor: Jan 27 2017, 05:26 PM

--------------------
PM
^
vii
 Posted: Jan 27 2017, 05:32 PM

vi

318 posts

21 years old

simple idiot wizard

OoC Account

tracker

i'm just here to Vocalize Support™, i love this #concept

--------------------
CUTEROBOT.EXE

user posted image

she/they/it pronouns pls

CHARACTERS / PLOTS / TRACKER
SONGS / CLOTHES / MOODBOARDS

PM
^
~CJ~
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 02:25 PM

CJ

7 posts

N/A years old

N/A

OoC Account

tracker

I've seen this loads on High School/College sites and it's pretty amusing. It was good fun, I just find some parts hard to view on mobile but that's just moblie user XP

I totally support this!

This post has been edited by ~CJ~: Jan 30 2017, 02:26 PM
PM
^
Hobo
 Posted: Feb 16 2017, 11:09 AM

the worst

310 posts

23 years old

amateur kazooer

Staff

tracker

Taylor, vii, ~CJ~ -

This is a rad idea! Thanks for your patience. The board's live now here!!! It's a new concept to me, so GO SHOW ME HOW IT'S DONE.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skin by tina belcher
mini profile by nicole @ caution