SECRET doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: 9 June 1993
Website: No Information
OoC Member Name: 3rd Bread of Sin
Occupation: Keeper of Secrets
Joined: 9-February 13
Last Seen: Today at 06:13 am
Local Time: May 25 2017, 07:29 AM
194 posts (0.1 per day)
( 0.43% of total forum posts )
Mar 18 2017, 03:38 PM
So here's who I still have:
Is still mad at the world all the time and not happy about being here but is at least glad that only his sister came back to Monroeville and she's stopped acting like her shit doesn't stink. He's just a sarcastic jerk who really has no reason to be as angry as he is but that's not his problem. MPA Senior
Is coming into her own. She's not certain if things are going to turn around for her entirely, but for now they are okay. (If sleeping with your boss, living in a shoddy apartment, and thinking everyone always hates you is okay.) She's not drinking as much, sleeping better, and is starting to think that maybe she has a friend that isn't Bruno? Maybe. She's not sure. Don't be mad at her for assuming please.
Is not the person she was last year. Her mother almost died in January and her brother left for the other side of the country and she's feeling really abandoned. She pretends it's okay, but her acting slips up often. Shes trying to figure out how her life had meaning before all of this and now it doesn't.
Is still a drunk womanizer who cheats on his wife and carries on a relationship with his now 19 year old employee. He still doesn't care about anyone but his kids and still keeps his wedding band in his pocket for 90% of the day.
Aug 17 2016, 09:20 PM
It's happening again. I'm not quite okay and can't promise posts right now. I might still pop into the chat box but I'm like, I dunno why but I've had a small anxiety attack every time I've logged on since yesterday. So...
I'll be irregular for a bit, I guess.
May 2 2016, 10:35 AM
He's 17 years old and a senior at MPA with a lot of bark and no real bite. He's the youngest child of the Skjeggestad clan and he won't for a second let you think he chose his family. He's got a chip on his shoulder and seems to have forgotten the manners he was taught back in Manhattan, so approach with caution. (He's a jerk, put him in his place.) Aksel
He's Aage's older brother but nothing like the little prat. A senior at MC in the music program, he's got a foot in the door at a serious recording company already. He's a gentleman through and through, but also a relentless partier. He's dating Madison Darlington, so don't think he's looking for anything other than a light for his cigarette. Freida
A junior at UMM, she's known to fall in puppy love within seconds of meeting a person. She's bright and bubbly and fun as long as the attention is on her. She tries way to hard to fit in while also standing out, and she's a hipster without any doubt. Photography is her first love, and she's probably bouncing around a cemetery taking pictures. Jane
Poor Jane™ is 18 years old and struggling through the life of an adult with more stress than anyone her age needs. She's got a best friend who is poisonous and bad, bad news that she refuses to separate herself from. A lover who is married to another woman with kids and also her boss. And a slowly deteriorating sense of self that make her incapable of pulling away from either of them. She's been bouncing around a few of the summer parties and run into a few people, but mostly she's scared and telling herself she's awful. Johanne
The last Skjeggestad sibling, a senior at MC in the nutrition program and a high profile member of Pi Beta Phi, she's best friends with Madison Darlington and trying to piece herself back together after a summer breakdown. She's a fashion icon well known across instagram and the magazines and heir to a fashion empire. But mostly, she's just trying to fall in love. Madeline
Madeline is 18 and a freshman at MC. She tries way too hard to have friends and ultimately ends up pushing all of them away in the end anyway. She's going to be joining one of the sororities, but she's still just trying to focus on balancing school with her over-hyped love life. (That doesn't exist to anyone but her.) Quinn
35 years old and finally gaining some traction on turning his life around, Quinn is a claymation artist who does custom artwork for the whale tourists and works part time as a librarian. He's in the process of getting custody of his 12 year old son and has a roommate by the name of Jupiter living with him. Roosevelt
Roose Sanders is 30 years old and owns Bernie's Market. He's a drunk with a habit of cheating on his wife consistently, his affairs ranging from woman his own age to his 18 year old employees. He's got two kids and likes to pretend that he's a good father when he's hardly there for them at all and they're beginning to realize it.
May 1 2016, 04:56 PM
1. My social anxiety is terrible and I was so nervous when you took my coffee order that I told you my friend’s name instead of my own (who was laughing the WHOLE TIME as I stammered my way through ordering) and I was so much MORE nervous when you subsequently asked me out that I couldn’t correct the name thing… So now we’re on a date and you still think that is my name.
2. I found you dying in the road after a hit-and-run and you told me you didn’t want to die so I turned you into a vampire. Now you’re following me like a lost puppy and dude I just did you a passing favor I’m not, like, your mentor now. Leave me alone I have shit to do. AU
3. I find a hidden ladder in the back of the auditorium when I’m ditching class one day and realize that it leads all the way out to the roof, where I find you… with a bunch of kittens. Um. What exactly are you doing up here? Are those kittens?
4. Me and some friends snuck into a cemetery at night to play with a Ouija board and you just scared the EVER-LOVING shit out of us by dropping down into our midst from the tree above us at the height of the tension. With Evaki as the drop in.
5. You were so skilled at the guitar that instead of throwing money into your case I went and bought you lunch, which you responded to by telling me there was a train leaving in fifteen minutes and asking if I’d like to get on it with you.
6. I’m a photographer and I’m starting to notice that you are in the background of every single one of the photos I’ve taken, staring directly at me. I don’t even know how you did that I’ve literally traveled all over the country who the hell are you? AU
7. You’re in the middle of robbing my bar, but the joke’s on you because it’s five in the afternoon and I haven’t even had a customer yet. Also, you’re holding your gun wrong…do you even know what you’re doing?
8. We’ve never actually met before, but we were both asked by (a) mutual friend(s) to be in their wedding party, so we’ve been seeing a lot of each other lately and subsequently have become friends. It’s the day of the wedding and we’ve been 100% ready for two hours now and the wedding doesn’t start for another two, so what do you say to opening this bottle of whiskey and to seeing what kind of mischief we can unleash on the preschool wing of this church?
9. We’re both a bit tipsy at the bar and I’ve been trying to convince you I am from the future. You weren’t buying it until I predicted what song was gonna come on next and now you’re freaking out (but little do you know there is a jukebox in the corner…)
10. I decided to go on a midnight run and I found you egging someone’s house. I’m tempted to call the cops but after hearing why you’re egging their house…gimme I want to help.
Apr 18 2016, 02:42 PM
Some Quotes by Clementine von Radics for my characters. I'll make it pretty later.
"You are on the floor crying,
and you have been on the floor crying
And that is you being brave.
That is you getting through it
as best you know how.
No one else can decide
What your tough looks like."
IT IS ALL LONELINESS, THE WAY YOU LIVE.
YOU GET UP AND MAKE THE BED LIKE YOU ARE TRYING
TO PROVE A POINT. YOU MAKE COFFEE THAT IS NEVER
QUITE RIGHT AND NEVER FINISH IT. THIS IS THE THIRD DAY
YOU’VE WORN THIS SHIRT. EVENTUALLY, YOU WILL PAINT
YOUR NAILS AGAIN, WASH THE GREASE FROM YOUR HAIR.
ONCE YOU HAVE SOMEONE BESIDES YOUR OWN REFLECTION
YOU SPEND MORE HOURS NOT WRITING POEMS ABOUT HIM
THAN YOU DO DANCING. YOU GO TO PARTIES WHERE YOU KNOW
YOU WILL ONLY STAY AN HOUR. LEAN QUIETLY AGAINST THE WALL,
WATCHING PEOPLE WITH ENVIABLY EASY LAUGHTER.
YOUR SMILE IS A CRACKED BOAT IN A FLOODED RIVER. CLOSE,
BUT STILL USELESS. YOU DO NOT TALK TO STRANGERS, JUST SIT THERE
LIKE A BEGGING DOG BESIDE THE DINNER TABLE,
WITH EYES THAT SAY “PLEASE, COME, BE MY FRIEND.
I AM A COWARD, BUT I’M HUNGRY.”
ALL THIS TIME
I DRANK YOU LIKE THE CURE WHEN MAYBE
YOU WERE THE POISON.
SOMETHING IS WRONG.
I THINK YOU WANT TO HURT ME AND EVERYTHING SMELLS
LIKE WASTED BLOOD.
I KISSED TOO MANY PEOPLE WITH BROKEN HEARTS AND HANDS LIKE MOUSETRAPS. IF I COULD GO BACK AND UNHURT THEM I WOULD. IF I COULD GO BACK EVEN FARTHER AND NEVER MEET THEM I WOULD DO THAT TOO.
THERE IS A CORNER OF ME STILL CARVING OUT AN ABSENCE IN THE SHAPE OF YOU.
SOMETHING ABOUT YOU BURNS IN ME. AND ALL OF IT
SOUNDED LIKE A PROMISE TO SAVE ME.
I THOUGHT YOU COULD ABSOLVE ME OF MY FOOLISHNESS.
MY NIGHTMARES. MY GLASS SKIN. I THOUGHT YOU COULD
IN DEATH, YOU HAVE BECOME
THE SIMPLEST VERSION OF YOURSELF.
I CATCH MYSELF SORTING MEMORIES,
PIECING TOGETHER YOUR LIFE IN A WAY
THAT ADDS UP TO YOUR END.
THE BEER I HAD FOR BREAKFAST WAS TENNESSEE WHISKEY.
THE SUN IS SQUINTING AT MY BAD DECISIONS.
I’M STILL TRYING TO DRY OUT, BUT I’M WORRIED MY HANDS
WILL SHAKE TOO HARD TO WRITE.
I’M WORRIED I WILL EARTHQUAKE FROM MY BODY.
I WONDER WHAT YOU’D THINK IF YOU SAW ME NOW.
IF YOU READ THIS, I’M DOING JUST FINE.
WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU LEAVES
WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU FILLS YOU
WITH PARALYZING SELF-HATRED.
WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES
YOU AN UNFIT MOTHER.
WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES IT
ALL SO HARD.
WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU WAKES
YOU UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU TURNS
YOU INTO AN ALCOHOLIC.
WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES
YOU DO UNFORGIVABLE THINGS.
TO THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE.
YOU ARE AFRAID FOR THE REST OF
WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU
MIGHT MAKE YOU KILL THEM.
I’M SCARED YOU WILL REALIZE I’M JUST BONES AND QUESTIONS AND LEAVE ME FOR SOMETHING SOLID.
EVERYONE ELSE ISN'T YOU, IT TURNS OUT THAT'S A HUGE PROBLEM FOR ME
ONCE AGAIN I HAVE ADDED NOT EATING TO THE LIST OF WAYS I DEAL WITH THE BURDEN OF BEING ALIVE.
SICKNESS COMES FOR YOU NO MATTER HOW TOUGH YOU ARE. I CAN TRY TO IGNORE IT, TO PUSH IT AWAY, BUT THE TRUTH IS STILL THERE, HARD AND EDGELESS: I HAVE LOST SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE RECOVERED. THERE IS SOMETHING STUBBORN AND UNWELCOME IN MY BODY AND IT IS STRONGER THAN MY WILL.
I’M NOT SURE HOW TO GET HOME,
SO I’M OUTSIDE YOUR APARTMENT.
I SHOULD TELL YOU, I WENT
FOR THE DOUBLE WHISKEY SOUR.
AND THEN A FEW WHISKEYS MORE.
I’M STILL MUCH BETTER AT DRINKING
THAN STOPPING, UNFORTUNATELY.
EARLIER THEY WERE STRIPPERS, OILED
AND BEAUTIFUL, SPINNING LIKE MEAT
ON A SPIT. EARLIER I THOUGHT OF YOU.
HOW YOU WERE FAR AWAY, WHERE MY HAND
COULDN’T WRAP AROUND THE CURVE
OF YOUR THIGH.
THE SIDEWALKS ARE GLITTERING
FROM THE RAIN AND YOU ARE STILL
BEAUTIFUL. THIS IS ME
THROWING PEBBLES. IF YOU WANT TO,
PLEASE LET ME IN.
I WANT TO CURL INTO THE SWEET EXPANSE
OF YOUR BACK. I WANT TO WAKE UP,
MAKE YOU COFFEE, MAKE YOU LAUGH,
MAKE MYSELF INTO THE PERSON
WHO IS WORTHY OF YOU. YOU
HAVE BEEN STRONG SO MUCH LONGER
THAN I’VE BEEN GOOD.
TO SPEAK IT SIMPLY NOW:
YOU ARE THE WHOLE OF MY HEART.
YOU ARE THE CHOKE ON MY BEER.
YOU ARE THE LAST VOICE
BEFORE I SHUFFLE OFF THIS MORTAL SHITSHOW.
THE CONSTELLATIONS WHISPERING TO ME
THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ONE
LIKE YOU. I WANT IT WRITTEN ON MY TOMBSTONE.
LET OUR LOVE BE HOW I’M REMEMBERED.
IT’S FUNNY, HOW WHEN MEN CREATE BEAUTY IT’S A MASTERPIECE AND WHEN A WOMAN CREATES BEAUTY IT’S JUST WHAT SHE’S SUPPOSED TO DO.
THE WAYS I DRESS AND DRAW ON MY MAKEUP ARE ATTEMPTS TO MANIPULATE OTHERS INTO TREATING ME WELL. IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME TO BE TREATED WITH KINDNESS, AND WHEN I WEAR MAKEUP PEOPLE ARE KINDER TO ME. WHEN I WEAR NICE CLOTHES PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I HAVE MY LIFE TOGETHER, AND I VERY MUCH WANT TO HAVE MY LIFE TOGETHER. MY APPEARANCE IS JUST AN ATTEMPT TO LOOK PRETTY ENOUGH TO GET ME WHERE I WANT TO GO. I HAVE A WILLINGNESS TO ADAPT AND LIVE WITHIN THE WORLD AS IT IS, NOT AS I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE. I HAVE MORE AMBITION THAN A DOZEN MEN.
YOUR BRAVERY BUILDS BEYOND YOU. YOU ARE NEEDED
BY ALL THE LITTLE GIRLS STILL LIVING IN SECRET,