Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

virgil's revenge, open!
Szveina Ylvasdóttir
 Posted: May 23 2017, 11:15 AM

Bee

543 posts

19 years old

Pi Beta Phi Princess | Freshman

MC Student

tracker

Szveina leans up against the table, considering what Ingrid is saying. "That's pretty deep," she says lightly, smiling a teasing grin at the other girl. "Is that your own words or someone else's?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ingrid Lohengramm
 Posted: May 23 2017, 12:04 PM

abby

17 posts

19 years old

N/A

Archived

tracker

"They're my words once I say them." Ingrid wily retorted. "But they went through a couple different people to get to me. So don't worry about my words, just pay attention to what I do."

She twirled and gestured grandly, speaking like a Shakespearean actor, "For deeds are your own. And deeds find words for themselves, don't they?" She relaxed her body again and returned to her previous tone. "That's Sophokles."

--------------------
Style | Like, Bite Me | Music
user posted image
We begin in the dark, and birth is the death of us Who said that?
Hegel Sounds more like Beckett He was paraphrasing Hegel
PM
^
Szveina Ylvasdóttir
 Posted: May 23 2017, 05:49 PM

Bee

543 posts

19 years old

MC Student

tracker

At the theatrics, Szveina giggles, hand over her mouth. She's quick, she's funny, and Szveina tries to take a moment herself to keep up. She hums, only one thing coming to mind, "All that I know about my life, it seems, I have learned in books. Sartre."

She's in a philosophy class this semester, and it certainly helps. Though it's not anything Ingrid needs to know right now.

"I like you," she decides, hands on her hips before she slips into her pocket to pull her phone out. "Here. I think it'd be really fun to exchange recommendations and stuff, and you seem pretty cool."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ingrid Lohengramm
 Posted: May 24 2017, 04:02 PM

abby

17 posts

19 years old

N/A

Archived

tracker

Ingrid smiled. Szveina was bold. She didn't miss a step, no matter how much Ingrid switched the beat. And people were rarely so up front with her. "I am pretty cool. And you," she furrowed her brow ever so slightly, curious, "seem quite canny."

She rummaged through her bag quickly, pulling out a copy of Antigonick and a pen. Opening the book to the front cover, she jotted down her number and "INGRID" in capital letters.

"Here. This is a, ah... weird translation of Antigone. It's, y'know, the kinda stuff I want to end up doing so..." She held the book out to Szveina. "Text me so I have your number; I'm interested in your thoughts. I'm a library though, not a charity. I expect this back." She raised her eyebrows slightly, and tried to soften her expression. Making sure the mess was cleared, she packed her bag. "I'll be seeing you then, oui?"

This post has been edited by Ingrid Lohengramm: May 24 2017, 04:02 PM

--------------------
Style | Like, Bite Me | Music
user posted image
We begin in the dark, and birth is the death of us Who said that?
Hegel Sounds more like Beckett He was paraphrasing Hegel
PM
^
Szveina Ylvasdóttir
 Posted: May 25 2017, 02:06 PM

Bee

543 posts

19 years old

MC Student

tracker

She grins, programming the number into her phone immediately. Cool, she thinks and wonders what Myri or Bryn would say when she went home for the weekend with this whole story to tell. She has little hope for Bryn to even pretend to be interested, but she hopes her brother's spirits are up enough for him to listen.

"Yeah, duh, I still go to school here and MC isn't too big that you can't, like, just find me. I'm in the theatre here too," (though, admittedly her roles were poor as a new Freshman, even if she was a Freshman in the biggest sorority on campus).

"And... there," she taps her phone, "I texted you, so don't like [i]hunt me down
or anything. I'll take good care of it."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll